Sunday, March 28, 2010

Now we accept PayPal

Few people were asking about payment through PayPal. I had set it up and from now onwards, HusNazirah Collection will accept payment through PayPal. (This means that now we can accept payment through credit card as well).

Below are the steps to buy from HusNazirah Collection using PayPal option;

1- Fill-up the order form and ask/select PayPal as your payment method

2- After order confirmation (stock availability, etc), the "Request Money/Invoice" will be sent to your email

3- Payment is made using the payment link sent to your e-mail by HusNazirah Collection.

It is so easy and secure because the payment is made by PayPal. However PayPal will charge a small fee for the transaction.  It is an additional fee of (3.4% to 4.9%)  + fixed fee if you are using PayPal payment option. U can refer to paypal website for more info.

Well good news.. this fee will be absorbed by us or FOC if you order more than 3 pcs...hehe

Happy shopping.

Don't worry if you are not a PayPal's member yet, it is FOC just click below.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails