Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tudung Ekin with bling-bling..

This is a sample of my bling-bling tudung.. I love it. Looks simple and not really 'over'.. hehe. Some like to put the bling bling crystal to the whole awning, some put it at all around tepi tudung..

I prefer the bling-bling at the tepi awning like in the photo, and the swarosky crystals, arrange nicely around the tepi tudung.

For this type,  no the sample yet. Need to find the 'time', which is very precious for me right now..

My baby was sick last week, so my previous orders was delayed.. very buzy trying to finish the MTO received.. alot to be completed.. huhu 

At the same time, later I will put up some gorgeous printed jersey here.. don't forget to look up for it...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails