Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to Order

1. Use ORDER/BOOKING FORM to confirm items availability

2. Once order and booking confirmed, please make full payment to our Maybank or Public Bank account within 2 days.

3. You MUST email us Proof Of Payment ASAP.

4. We will notify the reference number for tracking purpose via email once the items on the way to you.

*Always use Order/Booking Form to placed your order, failing which, your orders will not be processed.
**Due to security reasons, we will email you our bank account no. once your order is confirm.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Sauyah, just e-mail yr order to me, nazirah30@gmail.com the fabric and awning code, can be chosen here, http://husnazirahcollection.blogspot.com/search/label/Made%20to%20Order%20(MTO)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails