Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jersey Tudung feedback

Salam, I got some feedbacks fr some of u.
one is asking what is jersey tudung? well i call it jersey tudung coz i made the tudung using jersey cloth, not lycra or anyting else. some is asking, why the price is expensive?? well to tell the truth, if u visit Arian*, Munawwara*, Hajab* or Pearl Hay*, u'll know what is the normal price, its $85 per piece of tudung... some, is $100++. for double awning, Pearl Hay* is selling at $129 per piece, so really, my price is a bargain.

If u want to compare my price with the pasar malam price, than really, u haven't tried the good quality jersey material. The pasar malam quality is really different, the cloth material is cheap, awning is not sewn properly to the tudung body and it does not looks ekslusive. I did buy one tudung fr pasar malam, i don't like it, panas, looks cheap, so i thrown it away. Furthermore, i'm not getting a cheaper price for the cloth that i bought, i did not buy in bulky, thus i paid a retail price for every meter kain jersey that i bought. Again, kain jersey that i bought, is only the good quality jersey, not the cheap2 one.. coz to me, if tak de org nak, i still can wear it or give it as a gift. And i don't like to wear the tudung which looks cheap or which is also worn by someone else.. (coz those retailers sold 100? or 200? of the same tudung design) . and lagi, i bought the kain at most is 2 metre, coz i want the tudung i made to be exclusive gitu.. kononnya la.. hehe.  So i hope i do answer your questions.. next time, i will probably give u some tips on how to take care of the tudung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails