Friday, May 18, 2012

Current Project

Last 2 weeks was quite hectic weeks. Everyday had to come back very late from work. Pity my Muaz, had to wait for ummie till late at night. However it's over now, Alhamdulillah. Shown in the photos below are MTO and ready-made tudungs. Most are already passed to the owners, some still needs final touch, haven't finished sewing. Raya is also around the corner, do drop me an order form, with any MTO needed k, thanks..






MTO and ready-made tudungs


                                           MTO tudungs from my niece's friends




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails