Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Children's Tudung

Many were asking for Tudung kanak-kanak. Here I post some of children's tudungs. The models are my daughters. They happily offered themselves as the models, hehe. Childrens tudungs are nice with corduroy awning, with small flower prints. In fact, it can be made from any type of jersey, as they wish...

My daughters normally choose themselves which fabric or pattern they like for their tudungs. The elder like normal type of tudungs, (Tudung Husna) the younger one like the syria type of tudungs, Tudung Nazirah.

As for tudung in which awning is without interfacing/bakrum (syria type, here I called Tudung Nazirah), the awning is readily sewn to tudung body, not 2 parts like syria tudungs. It is easier to take care, just go inside washing machine, without worrying the awning  will be broken. Also suitable for school's tudungs, easier to take care.

                                    Printed corduroy awning and the black, Tudung Nazirah

                                   Dote light jersey, Tudung Nazirah, awning is readily sewn to tudung body

                                                Small flower printed corduroy tudung

                                       Handsome Muaz want to menyelit gak.. hehe

                                                          My Muaz..

Happy shopping..




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails