Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Fabrics Available for MTO (cont.)



These are some more colors available for MTO. All are cotton jersey, except for Q5, which is J1 jersey. For cotton jersey, I suggest the same cotton jersey is used for the awning, baru nampak classy gitu.. There are more other colors available for cotton jersey; light brown( like A5 in previous post), gorgeous pink, olive green and dark turquoise are available as well. I love cotton jersey,  best pakai, sejuk je.. 


For next post, I will put some new finished ready-made tudungs, 5th batch Tudung Ekin/Ariani style for SALE - part II. It will include the new jersey type, dot light jersey, which I like very much.. Happy Shopping..




p/s: sorry ye, our "cbox" for biz advertisement has been deleted & replaced by new one since the old one has been hijacked.  so pls use our new "cbox" to advertise ur biz.



Anyway, do check it out our previous collection, click Tudung for Sale now.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to check our Tudung for Sale.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Sewing has always been my passion, and currently, i love to sew Tudung Jersi or Jersey Scarf type. Since I am doing an online business, what i offer here is a very high quality jersey, matching with high quality fabric awning. The fabric cloth is tested, very cool and comfortable to wear. If I like the pattern and the cloth quality, then only I will share and offer it here. Well, happy browsing, hope you like it, as much as I do.

Selected Testimonials

"Package dah sampai and my girls suka sgt. I'm impressed with the jersey's quality. Much better than my lycra's tudung. Thanks you so much. Will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Ramadhan mubarak." Sue Yusof, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails